Monday, December 31, 2012

Not Your Typical New Years Eve Dress



Okay so every New Years starts off with a promising evening a great party or cool event. But then at the moment that I arrive at the party I realize it was not all it was built up to be. By this moment I would have already spent the earlier part of the evening getting ready making sure my hair and makeup was done up enough for the New Years eve extravaganza. I would have also spent a bit of time picking out my outfit for the evening maybe even buying a new one. When reaching the event for the evening I would have realized that my hair, my make-up, and my outfit was possibly just bit over done. That is why I love love love this Hilfiger dress for a new years party. It's sweet, sexy, but most certainly not over done. Not what you would normally expect from a New Years dress it carries you in elegance. Wearing this dress with a glammed up necklace would be perfect. When you reach the party and it's not a fancy as you thought just slip the necklace off and into your bag. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment