Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Camping with the Hilfiger Family



This is my all time favorite add from Tommy. It takes me back to every family vacation I ever had in my youth. My father is an extreme outdoors man. Thus he wanted to share his great love with his family. We started simple at those campgrounds where you drive up to your spot and you set your tent up there, with showers and toilets. Then moved on to no showers only a freezing cold stream to bath in. Then no toilets just a shovel and toilet paper. Then we moved up to backpacking, where after a hard days hike with a lode of gear on your back and another day to go you wish you left the shovel back in the car. But what I have learned through all this is that when you are stripped of all modern technology (even toilets) you have nothing to distract you from the people who you are with and bonds are truly made stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment