Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Retro Wednesday- Ski Sweater



The ski sweater or as some call it the Christmas sweater is now a part of our every day winter wardrobe. We wear it to work, around the house, and running around town. They are now made of cotton, cashmere, wool, and even silk and rayon blends. The ski/Christmas sweater has even become the theme of some winter parties. It's cozy, it's warm, and to be honest I don't know how I could make it through the Dutch winters without my winter ski sweater.

1 comment:

  1. Who said that skiers can’t be fashionable? :-) I agree with you, Jessica. Sweater is very popular, not just in winter but during rainy seasons. I suddenly got curious on when was the sweater invented. I found no specific year, but only the year it became popular, which was during the 70s. Fascinating, right? Thanks for sharing this. :)

    Kayleigh Holton

    ReplyDelete